Gateway Preschool and Technology Center seeks to offer educational opportunities to all eligible students whose parents identify with the school’s core values.
Placement is made on the basis of the student’s age by August 31st. It is a requirement for placement that children in the three and four year old classes be potty trained. Some allowances in the first month will be made for children who are still in training. However, the child cannot be in diapers and must be in pull-ups.
(Each class has a teacher and a co-teacher or a teacher’s assistant who rotates in during instruction or when necessary.)
Our Center complies with all state regulations; therefore, the current student to teacher ratios are:
- 1 Year Old’s – 7:1
- 2 Year Old’s – 11:1
- 3 Year Old’s – 13:1
- 4 Year Old’s – 15:1
- 5 Year Old’s – 19:1
- After School Children – 23:1
Admission for the new school year begins in February. The following is taken into account when considering new applicants:
- Currently enrolled, returning students are given 1st priority.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students are given 2nd priority.
- Siblings of graduated students are given 3rd priority.
If we encounter a situation where there are more siblings than available spaces, siblings of children enrolling in Pre-K for the following year will have 1st priority, then we will go to a lottery for the remaining spaces.
New applicants are assigned spaces on a first-come, first-serve basis. Furthermore, we do maintain a waiting list for students who do not initially get admitted.
Terms and Conditions
All Parents/Guardians are required to fill out an application and other required paperwork upon registration for each school year.
Tuition and School Fees
- Tuition is due on the first day of each week via ACH
- Annual Registration Fees and Technology Fees are non-refundable and due at the time of registration.
- Please contact us for our current tuition and school fees.